The 24th IFCC-EFLM European Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine has closed its gates and we would like to take this opportunity to thank all our visitors – on site or virtually – very much for attending our educational workshops and our live presentation sessions, and for coming to see us on our booth. We hope you had the possibility to discover our exciting new exhibits.
Missed the EuroMedLab or could not attend all of the sessions you wanted? Watch our recorded sessions.
Meet the expert: XQ-320 – new excellence in quality in the 3-part differential segment
- how XQ-320 reduces manual work while providing results in a quick and safe manner
- how XQ-320 helps to fulfil your increasing regulatory requirements with new features
- about features, benefits and specifications of Sysmex’s newest haematology analyser
Meet the expert: CALiaGold® second generation: analytical performances on SENTiFIT® 270 and SENTiFOB® systems
You’ll learn how:
- the new CALiaGold performance meets the requirements for its use as quantitative determination of calprotectin in human faeces
- second-generation CALiaGold is available on scalable platforms to meet every lab’s need
- new CALiaGold provides results that correlate with the previous version: no need to retest
Meet the expert: Sysmex and Inpeco: a connection to make your life easier
- about the world’s first fully automated urinalysis workflow
- of new possibilities to power up your haemostasis lab
- how the field of automation is evolving
Meet the expert: Analytical performance of the new CALiaGold® on the SENTiFIT® 270 Analyser
You’ll learn how
- calprotectin determination with CALiaGold on the SENTiFIT 270 Analyser supports the diagnosis of IBD
- the prolonged CALiaGold tube stability prior to faecal sampling enables patients’ home sampling
- results from home-collected stool samples with the former and the new CALiaGold pierceTubes correlate
Combined excellence in haematology and haemostasis
We’ll be introducing
- a novel laboratory automation concept to consolidate workflow automation of EDTA and citrate blood sample tubes.
- a smart combination of haematology and haemostasis testing that does not only offer workflow improvements in the laboratory but also opportunities to provide a more holistic diagnostic picture of the patient.
Meet the expert: Connecting the world of digital imaging
- learn how to create powerful morphology networks to reduce TAT and increase expertise sharing
- learn how to efficiently train your morphologists with the CellaVision®Proficiency Software
- be able to test your morphology knowledge
If you could not make it to the EuroMedLab, or did not find the time to visit our booth, we are offering you some impressions from the exhibition days in our image gallery below.