- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Integrated Solutions
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Our headquarters in Norderstedt are home to Sysmex Europe and Sysmex Germany, our Academy and our Shared Service Centre. You could see it as the heart of our EMEA organisation. Norderstedt is located just north of Hamburg, in northern Germany.
Coming by car from Autobahn A7, either from the north or the south, please take:
- Exit Schnelsen-Nord, direction Norderstedt
- Follow the B432, towards Norderstedt (not airport)
- After approx. 4 km, turn right: Niendorfer Straße (‘Nettelkrögen’ industrial park)
- Take the second road to the left: Gutenbergring
- Take the first road to the left: Am Redder
- Take the first road to the right: Bornbarch
Coming by car from the centre of town, please take:
- Alsterkrug Chaussee, towards Norderstedt
- Continue along Langenhorner Chaussee (approx. 3 km) until ‘Tarpen’ junction
- Turn left ‘In de Tarpen’, continue to roundabout
- On the roundabout take the second exit ‘In de Tarpen’
- Take the first road to the left. This is An’n Slagboom
- Take the first road to the right. This is Bornbarch, where we’re located.
Arriving by train: From Hamburg central station, the Hauptbahnhof, please take a taxi or public transport.
Starting from Hamburg central railway station, go to Hauptbahnhof Süd. This is in the same building.
- Take U1 underground line towards Ochsenzoll, Garstedt or Norderstedt Mitte
- Get off at Ochsenzoll
- It will take you around 35 minutes.
- The cost of HVV single ticket: approx. EUR2.60
- Taxi from Ochsenzoll > Bornbarch, approx. 3 km/7 min. depending on traffic. This will cost approx. EUR7. You will find taxis in the immediate vicinity of the station.
Depending on traffic, this will take 30 to 45 minutes. You will find taxis in front of the main station. This will cost around EUR40
We recommend you take a taxi. Depending on traffic, please plan around 10 to 15 minutes to Sysmex headquarters. This will cost around EUR 15.