We at Sysmex are committed to challenging ourselves continuously to offer innovative solutions that respond to increasingly varied and sophisticated customer needs. By providing high-quality workflow solutions, we aim to contribute to swift diagnoses and the selection of appropriate treatment.
To this end, we have just launched our brand-new CE-marked analysers for haemostasis testing, the CN-3500 and CN-6500, which are part of the CN-Series, in the EMEA region.1
Characterised by its small footprint, CN has been designed to provide a highly powerful solution in terms of productivity, services, and analytical and operational performance, delivering answers to your haemostasis testing needs.
presents the highest productivity ever of a Sysmex haemostasis analyser: the smallest footprint and fastest throughput with the most comprehensive assay menu.
Discover what Powerful Productivity means for you:
Less space needed, more possibilities gained: CN-Series’ ergonomic design paired with its ultra-high throughput leads to unmatched productivity per square metre, complemented by a wide assay portfolio to give you the utmost room for growth.
Shorten your turnaround times with CN’s high throughput of up to 450 tests/h for classical haemostasis parameters and up to 26 tests/h for the CLEIA method (chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay)*.
- Use one system for routine and specialty assays – CN offers you the opportunity, including e.g. platelet aggregation, DOAC assays and immunochemistry tests.
- Save lab space without compromising on speed. CN does not need to be big to be powerful.
- Get more analyses out of less volume: CN requires only a minimal sample dead volume.
gives more confidence to obtain valid results from abnormal and problematic samples through sophisticated processing capabilities.
Discover what Analytical Power offers you:
Make decisions confidently based on your results. Even from difficult samples, CN-Series provides you reliable results straight away, thanks to its powerful technologies and processing capabilities.
- Not all samples coming to the lab are perfect. CN identifies sub-optimal samples with its HIL and sample volume checks.
- With its proven multi-wavelength technology for clotting, chromogenic, platelet aggregation and immunoassays, CN analyses samples reliably, even with demanding assay profiles.
- Assess comprehensive coagulation functions through CN’s clot waveform analysis (CWA).
- CN makes inhibitor testing more convenient, thanks to its on-board cross-mixing functions.
minimises tedious and time-consuming manual intervention related to sample and reagent handling.
Discover how Operational Power can make a difference in your lab:
Bring ease of use to a new level with CN-Series. The systems actively support the user for a daily routine experience that is as smooth as possible, and minimise the need of hands-on time.
- CN is here to help: the system tells you up front how many vials of which reagent it needs to run the planned daily routine without interruption.
- Spare yourself manual dilutions of platelet aggregation agonists with CN’s automatic dilution function.
- No need to make sample aliquots – the two measuring units inside the CN-3500 and CN-6500 operate in a fully integrated way. Sample aliquots are transferred from one to the other automatically.
- You can connect your CN directly to your water purification system, so you do not have to carry rinse water tanks around.
- Run up to 120,000 samples without changing the piercer.
- Profit from LED light sources with true longevity of up to five years – and without user maintenance.
offer you peace of mind, with proactive and advanced services including remote functionalities.
Discover the benefits of Powerful Services:
Choosing Sysmex as a partner in your lab sets new standards for your peace of mind. Maximise your analyser uptime and performance quality with the advanced services Sysmex and CN-Series offer.
- CN proactively helps preventing sudden downtime by technical self-check functions allowing real-time diagnosis.
- Together with Sysmex’s remote support capabilities, CN downtime can be minimised and made to fit in better with the lab’s schedule.
- Should trouble-shooting become necessary, CN’s interactive guide leads the operator easily through the necessary actions and countermeasures.
1 Regarding the availability of the products in each country, please approach your local Sysmex representative.
*Depending on territories, CLEIA Haemostasis Sysmex reagents can be for research use only