- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Integrated Solutions
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
SARS-CoV-2 Ag Diagnostic Test kit (Colloidal Gold)
Safe and practical point-of-care assay
- The straightforward use with saliva, as well as with naso-/oropharyngeal samples, makes it ideal for any point-of-care setting.
- Quick result after 10 minutes
- Single one-step buffer and mixing tubes
- All sample collection and testing material included
- Optional QC material available
- Based on colloidal gold immunoassay technology
- For professional use
Reliable and cost-effective SARS CoV-2 antigen rapid test
The easy-to-use test, utilising the standard lateral flow test cassette for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen, provides reliable visual results after 10 minutes. The test kit is based on colloidal gold immunoassay technology.
It is an Ideal solution for fast and qualitative results in patients with onset of symptoms between 0-7 days
The collection of the specimen, using either a naso-/oropharyngeal sample or a saliva swab is very simple.
The sample is applied to the buffer tube and, afterwards, the prepared solution will be dripped onto the test strip.
After the incubation time, results are read manually by the operator.
The test was evaluated by Paul-Ehrlich-Institute (Germany)
|Lateral flow sandwich immunoassay
|Saliva, naso-/oropharyngeal swab
26 x 500 μL
|100 μL (3 drops)/test
|Naso-/oropharyngeal sample: 99.12%
Saliva sample: 99.45%
for more details please refer to the IFU
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex
Thank you very much for your interest in our products. Due to legal restrictions, advertising for medical products that detect COVID-19 infections is not permitted outside of specialist fields. Therefore we ask you to confirm below that you belong to one of the following groups:
- health care professional
- a facility that serves human or animal health
- a person who lawfully works with medicine or medical devices, processes or treatments
This site is for 'Professionals' only. You are not authorised to view this page.