- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Integrated Solutions
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
SARS-CoV-2 Ag Diagnostic Test kit (Colloidal Gold)
Safe and practical point-of-care assay
- The straightforward use with saliva, as well as with naso-/oropharyngeal samples, makes it ideal for any point-of-care setting.
- Quick result after 10 minutes
- Single one-step buffer and mixing tubes
- All sample collection and testing material included
- Optional QC material available
- Based on colloidal gold immunoassay technology
- For professional use
Reliable and cost-effective SARS CoV-2 antigen rapid test
The easy-to-use test, utilising the standard lateral flow test cassette for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen, provides reliable visual results after 10 minutes. The test kit is based on colloidal gold immunoassay technology.
It is an Ideal solution for fast and qualitative results in patients with onset of symptoms between 0-7 days
The collection of the specimen, using either a naso-/oropharyngeal sample or a saliva swab is very simple.
The sample is applied to the buffer tube and, afterwards, the prepared solution will be dripped onto the test strip.
After the incubation time, results are read manually by the operator.
The test was evaluated by Paul-Ehrlich-Institute (Germany)
|Technology||Lateral flow sandwich immunoassay|
|Sample type||Saliva, naso-/oropharyngeal swab|
|Buffer volume|| |
26 x 500 μL
|Sample volume||100 μL (3 drops)/test|
|Naso-/oropharyngeal sample: 99.12% |
Saliva sample: 99.45%
|Packaging specification||25 tests/kit|
for more details please refer to the IFU
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex
The following list of research study publications is provided exclusively for scientific purposes. By clicking "Confirm" below, you accept the following terms:
- The studies may relate to the diagnostic use of the analytical parameters offered by Sysmex instruments. The diagnostic use is not validated by Sysmex and is therefore not in the scope of the Intended Purpose of the instruments. Details on the Intended Use can be found in the Sysmex Instructions For Use.
- Summaries of the study results are provided for convenience only and are not intended to convey any views of Sysmex on the study or the products used therein.
- Sysmex cannot be held liable for the accuracy of the study results or the summaries of the study results.
- The information provided in the literature list is intended only for health care professionals.
This site is for 'Professionals' only. You are not authorised to view this page.