- Life Science
- Flow cytometry
- Integrated Solutions
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
Compact 5-part differential analyser
- Single sample analysis in open mode
- Fully integrated IPU including LCD colour touchscreen
- 25 µL aspiration volume in whole blood mode
- Scalable system, optional values and services available
The XN-350 offers single sample analysis in open mode. It has a fully integrated IPU (information-processing unit) including an LCD colour touchscreen – so you do not need a separate computer to operate the analyser. It incorporates the proven Sysmex technologies of fluorescence flow cytometry, hydrodynamic focussing and our cyanide-free SLS method for determining haemoglobin. Ready for the future, it can be upgraded by adding new clinical and productivity values, or by opting for further professional services and connecting to our Extended IPU as your demands change.
Specialist solutions for niche diagnostics
The XN-L Series delivers specialist solutions for labs that need to offer niche diagnostics. Dedicated functionalities support the following medical specialties:
- Paediatrics. Low aspiration volume of 25 μL plus the availability of an IG count and HFLC* information with every DIFF analysis.
- Dialysis centres. The RET-He parameter (with RET) and CAPD measurement (with XN-BF) for monitoring patients.
- Neurology wards. Dedicated analysis for various body fluids (with XN-BF) – fast and available 24/7.
- Oncology. Precise and accurate measurement of leucocytopenic samples (with L-WBC) helps, for example, to obtain reliable neutrophil counts during chemotherapy.
|Dimensions / weights |
W x H x D [mm / kg]
|XN-350: 450 x 510 x 460 / approx. 35 kg|
|Throughput||up to 60 samples/h in WB mode |
up to 70 samples/h in WB mode with the optional Speed-up licence
|Aspiration volume||25 µL in WB mode, |
70 µL in PD and BF mode
|Analysis parameters||Whole Blood |
WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT, RDW-SD, RDW-CV, PDW, MPV, P-LCR, PCT, NEUT#, LYMPH#, MONO#, EO#, BASO#, NEUT%, LYMPH%, MONO%, EO%, BASO%, IG#, IG%
With RET (optional)
RET#, RET%, IRF, LFR, MFR, HFR, RET-He, PLT-O
Body Fluids with XN-BF (optional)
WBC-BF, RBC-BF, MN#, PMN#, MN%, PMN%, TC-BF#
|Measurement principles||WBC DIFF/RET: Fluorescence Flow Cytometry |
WBC: Flow Cytometry
RBC/PLT: DC Impedance method with hydrodynamic
HGB: Cyanide-free SLS method
|Data storage capacities||Results: 100,000 samples |
Patient information: 10,000 records
Calibration history: 20 times/ module
QC files: 99 files including XbarM
|User maintenance||Daily shutdown |
Weekly cleaning sequence with Cellclean or Cellclean Auto
Growing your knowledge is our priority. Which is why we offer all our scientific and operational expertise with Sysmex Academy, a unique portal for all your training objectives.
Safety data sheets
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex