Sysmex’s fully automated flagship haematology analyser
- Intelligent reflex functionality streamlines the workflow and increases walk-away time significantly
- Up to 110 samples/h with reflex sampler operation
- Short turnaround times: no manual sorting of samples for reflex testing or reruns
- Fully scalable with optional analytical capabilities beyond the CBC and DIFF
- Optional rule-based result validation and workflow control
- Remote services capabilities
XR-1000: the foundation of your market-leading haematology solution fitted to your needs
XR-1000 is a fully scalable, single-unit stand-alone haematology analyser. It can be your first step into full automation, with excellent productivity per square metre. Equally, the XR-1000 can grow with your demands by adding hardware and software components to create a bigger solution that can handle growing workloads, or diversify the analytical capabilities by adding optional applications.
Rerun & Reflex functionality
- Rerun & Reflex ensures the reproducible quality of results within shortest turnaround times: samples for which the analyses must be repeated or extended no longer need to be selected and reloaded manually.
- The built-in intelligent reflex functionality of the XR-1000 allows a streamlined workflow and a significant increase in walk-away time.
- With its reflex sampler, XR-1000 achieves a throughput of up to 110 samples/h, making it suitable for laboratories with medium workloads.
- Depending on the installed analytical applications, a range of rule-based reflex tests can be performed. Using the specific reflex sampler, the samples in question are fed into the extended measurement automatically.
- Extended measurements are only performed if they offer additional value. This applies, for example, to validating the differentiation results of samples with very low WBC counts, for which the analysis is repeated automatically in the ‘Low WBC’ mode.
Scalable analytical capabilities through dedicated applications
- Thanks to XR’s fluorescence flow cytometry measurement, you can minimise sample interferences. Diagnostic parameters such as nucleated red blood cell (NRBC) and immature granulocyte (IG) counts are measured as standard. In addition to their value for diagnostic support, you can use them to reduce your manual smear workloads.
- Results for advanced clinical parameters are either included in every differential or optionally available within a few minutes, saving precious time and decreasing manual work.
- Besides reticulocyte analysis including RET-He, the optional RET channel application enables measuring platelets by fluorescence flow cytometry, which resolves many interferences that may occur with impedance measurement of platelets. This reduces manual follow-up procedures and with it the turnaround time of such challenging samples.
- The optional PLT-F channel application offers an automated reflex method with a dedicated platelet channel for samples with either very low impedance platelet (PLT-I) counts or measurement interferences. PLT-F resolves most PLT-I interferences since the fluorescence marker specifically labels platelets – this means no interference even in the presence of fragmented red blood cells. Plus this channel offers the advanced clinical parameters IPF and IPF#.
- In its [WPC] configuration, the XR-1000 includes the WPC channel application for the analysis of white precursor and pathological blood cells. By detecting white pathological and precursor cells, the WPC channel in combination with the WDF channel helps you separate suspect malignant and suspect atypical cells, which supports the assessment of reactive conditions. The WPC application refines flagging further and unlocks the optional measurement of haematopoietic progenitor cells (HPC).
- The optional body fluid analysis application allows quick and automated analysis of various body fluids within minutes, without any time-consuming preparation of the sample or the XR-1000 analyser.
User-friendly sample processing and system management
- You can process STAT samples at any time using the manual analysis mode. Switching modes is just a matter of pushing a button.
- The convenient auto-validation of negative samples gives you more time to take care of challenging samples. Precise flags and messages provide information about potential abnormalities in a sample.
- Optional Extended IPU software can make your XR-1000 uniquely flexible: The individual system can be connected to a network that includes other XR solutions at other locations (e.g., satellite labs). All the rules and settings are managed centrally.
- The integrated Sysmex Support Manager offers convenient functionalities that monitor the system’s performance, resulting in maximum system uptime and guaranteed service response times. Further, it provides the function of automatically downloading QC assay data with each new lot of QC materials (ADAD).
|CBC/DIFF/RET/PLT-F/WPC: fluorescence flow cytometry
RBC/PLT: hydrodynamically focussed impedance
HGB: cyanide-free SLS haemoglobin
88 µL in whole blood (WB) mode and body fluid (BF) mode
|up to 110 samples/h
up to 40 samples/h in body fluid (BF) mode
|XN Check (three levels) and XN Check BF (two levels)
Assay data auto-download (ADAD)
Patient sample-based QC (XbarM)
Web application for interlaboratory comparison (CaresphereTM XQC)
CBC (always with NRBC) & DIFF (always with IG)
With optional Extended Inflammation Parameters licence
With WPC (optional)
XR-1000/XR-2000 advanced online training for operators: This is a comprehensive course including all basic digital modules on the XR-Series for end users.