pocH-100i - Small in size, big on performance
- Haematological analysis based on impedance technology with hydrodynamic focusing. On the spot.
- Single reagent package for simple operation
- Greater diagnostic value for detecting and monitoring infections and inflammations thanks to a separated neutrophil count within the scope of the 3-part differential
- Network-enabled for powerful data management
- Optional open tube analysis – safe and quick
The pocH-100i demonstrates perfectly why size doesn't matter. And that being compact can actually have some significant benefits. Using Sysmex’s proven impedance technology with hydrodynamic focusing, this great 3-part differential analyser delivers absolute counts based on defined volume analysis with the excellent reliability typical of all our instruments.
Thanks to its compact size, and because we designed it with the user in mind, the pocH-100i is easy to use and a great solution for both inside and outside the classical laboratory environment. You’ll find it particularly useful in advanced doctors’ practices, small rural health centres, or on the ward. And both your laboratory and non-laboratory staff will be operating it with confidence in no time.
You’ll enjoy the fact that thanks to its IT features and connectivity, you can include it in any workflow solution. For extra peace of mind, we’ve equipped it with an integrated, plug-and-work reagent management system. It doesn't really get any easier.